Sunday, June 1, 2008

INTRODUCTION

My name is Thuraya. Iam a palestinian , living in Nablus city-which is called the fire mountain
(Jabal el Nar) .



I am a student at An Najah National University-Nablus.I study Engineering and nearly finished my first year.I haven't majored yet, but I think I am interested in Computer Engineering. It's the eye that count the world as an electronic one,whith unaccountable mystries.

I am trying to gather some of my writing potentials on this blog, since as we all know, sooner or later you wll be missing those enormous great floody feelings that you are experiencing right now at this period of life- at this age- whan you are still sharming and full of deligince and perseverance.


Memories of written feelings in a stage of your life will be the souvenir you have to keep.


writing on the electronic papers....glimpse for memories.


One day some one will be reading this, whoever he is!!I am saying "Thanks For Caring",...send me a wink dear friend.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

مقدمة جميلة

كانت بداية صعبة في الكتابة على ما أظن
هذا واضح من حيث سرعة الكتابة
وعدم الانتباه الى بعض الاخطاء الإملائية
*)whan you are still sharming and full of deligince and perseverance.

*)Memories of written feelings in a stage of your life will be the souvenir you have to keep.

*)but I think I am interested in Computer Engineering

كانت هذه البداية القصيرة انتهت الى مدونة كبيرة
it's result of diligence and perseverance.