Tuesday, June 3, 2008

June 3, 2008


Today I was working on Windows movie maker for my first time, then I remembered having wonderful pictures for Friendship.Since we are in our summer vacation -supposed to - I thought of making sth special for friends, I played with these photos and gathered them into this small unprofessional movie, I added Thalg (snow) song for Fairouz, I hope you will enjoy it.



Movie For Dear Friends...


We are preparing for Zajel's Youth Exchange Camp for this year " Hope For Tomorrow2008", which will start inshallah on the 14th of June until 30th of the same month.

It will be held in Al Qasem Palace in a village near Nablus which is called "Beit Wazan".This Palace was nearly distroied by the factor of years, as a result our University of An Najah rebuild it and repaor it to be shiny and lightining again.The international People will arrive next week or on the 14th, which is the first of the other week.They are from many different places, from Canada, Argantine, Vietnam , Irland..and others.

Tomorrow we will be continuing our sessions about the American culture and steriotypes from both sides Palestinians and Americans, Scott is An American Volunteer here in project hope will give the session for the third day and also for the fourth one on Thursday.

In his second one he talked to us and explained the students life in college or University in the United States, it was really interesting, especially for me as I am going to travel in a US scholarship on the 5th July -19th August.The name of this scholarship is Middle East Partnership Initiative (MEPI) ,for Leadership training skills in one of the States Universities.

I applied for it since the 4th of march, and got the acceptance at the End of May, I still have to get the visa from the US consulate, so we need to make the visa interview very soon ,once we have the date there. The scholarship is for 6 students ,Gender pbalance.Me Thuraya , Seba Fidda also An Engineering Freshmen student like me and Shafeeq Jamous from faculty of Law third year, and I guess the other 3 students are from Beirziet University.

We will be invited for predeparture orientation in Ramallah in the coming weeks, so as to know each others before our travel for this summer program.

Time for writing some mails , ....I am supposed to make a 10 minutes presentation about Being a student at An Najah on Saturday June 7th ,For the Ambassadors programe as I am one of the Future's Ambassadors to the outside world...Hopefully.



No comments: